Thursday, May 17, 2012

Doggie Paintings! Portion of profits go to OK Save a Dog!

For pricing information or any other questions, please email me at artistlabeau@gmail.com

Here are some of the dog paintings I've created! They are acrylic on 8x10 or 11x14 canvas. All are painted from the photographs sent to me by the dog's owners. As long as I have a good photo of the dog, I can change the background to any desired design. Don't forget, half of the profits go to OK Save a Dog, the shelter at which I adopted my Sophie girl. You can visit oksaveadog.org for more info on this great organization. Two ladies are running the entire shelter out in Prague, OK and they save hundreds of dogs' lives every year- and countless human lives who adopt these great animals.


Button - the beloved black poodle belonging to my in-laws



 Boston Terrier for my wonderful friend's mother


 
 My kickboxing instructor's mastiff, Chloe



 This is why I don't like people watching me paint..... Sometimes the process can be pretty frightening!

 Reggie, the Chinese Crested pup my sis and bro-in-law rescued


Bella, a friend's treasured doggy


Photo of upcoming painting......... look at these sweet guys!

2 comments:

  1. I just received my painting of my baby girl Vixen. She past in November and I could not think of a better way to remember her. The paining is truly amazing. Thank you a millions times Lauren, you are AMAZING!!

    Tracy S., Claremore, Ok

    ReplyDelete